Nikon D90 CMOS DSLR Camera is a 12.3 MP DSLR model camera announced by Nikon released on August 27, 2018. ISO range of D90 200 – 3200 and can be boosted to 6400 and it can save files in RAW format which gives you a wider room for post-processing. It is the first DSLR to offer video recording, with the ability to record HD 720p videos, with mono sound, at 24 frames per second.
Nikon D90 Specifications:
- Resolution: 12.3 MP
- Sensor Size: APS-C (23.6 mm X 15.8mm)
- Viewfinder: Optical/ LCD
- Native ISO: 200 – 3200 (Max 6400)
- Shutter: 1/4000 – 30 sec
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Dimension: 5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 in. (132 x 103 x 77) mm
- Lens Mount: Nikon F
- Metering Modes: 3D color matrix metering, Center-weighted, Spot metering
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Built-in Wireless: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 40.0 oz (1,133 g) including batteries, kit lens
- 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor: Empowered with Nikon’s EXPEED image processing technologies and NIKKOR optics, breathtaking image fidelity is assured.
- Continuous shooting as fast as 4.5 frames-per-second: Combined with fast 0.15ms power-up and split-second 65ms shooting lag, dramatic action and decisive moments are captured easily.
- World’s first D-SLR with an HD movie mode: Record exceptional 24fps movie clips with sound at up to 720p HD (1280 x 720 pixels) in Motion JPEG format, enhanced by NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility.
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200: High signal-to-noise components and design have delivered exceptional performance, even at high ISO settings. Max ISO is 6400
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor High resolution, 170-degree wide-angle viewing guarantees confident image review and movie playback.
- Built-in image sensor cleaning Effective 4-frequency, ultrasonic sensor cleaning frees image degrading dust particles from the sensor’s optical low pass filter.
- 11-point AF system: Consistently fast and accurate autofocus, reinforced by the Nikon Scene Recognition System, delivers razor sharpness in a wide variety of conditions.
- One-button Live View: Easy to use Live View activates access to 3 contrast detection focus modes including Face Priority AF.
- Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System: Nikon’s renowned 420-pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering II, teamed with the exclusive Scene Recognition System, evaluates images, referencing an on-board database of over 30,000 photographic scenes, for unmatched exposure accuracy.
- Exposure control: Five advanced scene modes plus Program Auto, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and, Manual.
- Auto Active D-Lighting: Selectable and Automatic, Active D-Lighting optimizes details within shadows and highlights, taming high-contrast situations in real-time.
- Durable and high precision shutter: D90 has tested results of 100000 shutter counting and long durability.
- In-Camera Image Editing: In-camera image editing provides Fisheye effect, Straighten and Distortion Control as well as D-Lighting, Red-eye Reduction, Image Overlay, Monochrome and much more.
- GPS geo-tagging: GPS unit (optional) provides automatic real-time geo-tagging.
Though, the Nikon D90 CMOS DSLR Camera missed some features like extra storage slot, microphone port, slow continuous shooting but using this product; it can be surely said that it won’t disappoint you. You will get an actual resolution and color combination. 94% of viewfinder coverage will surely blow your shooting experience. For the beginner in the photography profession, and regarding the price in mind, it will be a wise decision to choose this Nikon d90.